Population with whom Dr. Londa works:
• Individual and couples psychotherapy
• Supervision and consultation to students and clinicians
• Allow the mind to wander
• Say everything that comes to mind without censorship or judgment
• Learn how personal history, dreams, and fantasies influence present circumstances
• Become aware of defenses and how they cause illness and distress
• Awareness leads to insight, and insight leads to change
• Increased self-knowledge
• Freedom from the domination of symptoms
• Energy to pursue productive aims
• Fulfilling work
• Satisfying relationships
© 2011 Jessica B. Londa, Ph.D.
Dr. Jessica Londa is a licensed clinical psychologist, who works in a private practice setting in Thetford, Vermont.
To make an appointment or request more information, please call
Dr. Londa at 802-785-2434. Email cannot create the kind of
personal communication that this work requires.